M&J Construction Co is seeking a Project Manager. We specialize in transportation infrastructure repairs/construction and our primary customers are State Transportation Agencies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Excellent PC skills is a must
- Willingness to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant bridge/transportation experience.
- Project manager I Project engineer: 3 years
- Organize process and distribute pertinent project documents .
- Assist the project team and prepare correspondence as needed.
- Development and update of the project schedule. Primavera systems are a plus.
- Prepare engineering and project cost estimates .
- Places orders/asks for materials and follow-up the deliveries.
- Build productive and long-lasting relationships with our clients and vendors.
- Create and maintain a document control system that includes logging, tracking and reporting for shop drawings, RFl’s and RFM’s.
- Attend pre-job planning meetings, attaining understanding of the project scope.
- Setup and maintain submittal log files to include logging and tracking.
- Support Estimators and Project Managers by performing engineering functions as they relate to the construction of projects and estimating.
- Prepares change orders and claims for review by Project Manager.
If you can’t get in touch with me at the office my cell phone is 727-224-7933.